image image
Thursday, October 27, 2011


Hey hey, I'm waiting for the chers to upload what's gonna come out tmr..
But everybody could predict some of it alr like..
VECTORS? I suck at that..
Well, I screwed English so I cant afford to lose out anymore..
Shihuiii reminded me sth today..
I can be my own motivation! 
(Both of us are shallow ppl :P)
Haha, dun worry moti, u still motivate me somehow or another..
And I'm kind of stress of ppl's revision progress..
Ppl like, Mr Xue, shihuiii and some others.
Mug like mad!!
One thing good about good friends is that,
they share the same goal as you..
MJC!! :D but right, everything has its backup plan..
就是 SJC lor.. At least I have friends with me :))
Ok, someone annoying is spamming my phone with voice messages!!
And the predictions for Maths are done..
Well, today's paper should be ok ba.. I guess..
After all the discussions, I hope I can get around..
74/80? Aye.. Who noes.. A1 can alr luh ;D
Current obsession : 缺氧 - rainnie yang :D
See ya FOLKS!


                                             -Yanneh

6:44 PM