Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Hii yo ppl~~!!
I admit tat its been a really long time since I blogged agn.
Haus, as you noe, Sec4 life isnt very amazing.
And Im gonna tell my juniors like wad my seniors told me when I was in sec3.
Dear Sec3s:
Pls enjoy all the fun you have now before you reach sec4 cuz you wun be able to even get a little bit of the fun tat you had in sec 3. So pls treasure your time :)
-Your senior's senior de 'advice'
Okok, lets get back to the main topic.
Ytd I camped overnight and we watched 海派甜心.
The first time I watched was the really boring part
So it really give me an impression that it would be a really boring show.
But after watching the front part and listening to the music.
Is like WA! SO nice!! Why ppl say very boring leh?
Dun get it at all. Hahah!! 丑不啦纪香菇头!!
Da lung, Da lung da lung da lung da lung~ Da lung ta dang!!
Joshua say tat tis is the first time he see someone watch comedy laugh until like tat.
Well, 都说是 comedy liao lor. So must laugh!! Muahaha!
After xuan watch, he say he wanna buy.
Same! But must save up first right?
Their song damn nice de lor!! Totally suit the diff scenes.
So I ended up sleeping at around quite late after going to gym.
And through couch josh de harsh training.
But really luh, Ive gained some muscles.
Esp my leg, my left leg a bit strain liao but.. SMALL CASE :P
Cuz oso not tat pain. I slowly bend down then can feel the tension.
Super tired xia! Today me josh and xuan was like late for CO for around 45 min?
The thing tat surprised me was tat, tats so many ppl coming much later!
Hohoho, actually can reach earlier de.
But we went to KFC for the A.M porridge meal. Cuz my stomach grumbling.
Cannot work without my food xD
As expected, holiday isnt holiday.
Right monster? Super tiring.
And and we very very very long nvr so out tgt le.
Like drifting further n further apart.
Hahah! And I haven finish my chem hw leh DEAD MEAT!!
But I dun feel like doing, I wanna SLEEP~~!!
Muahahahaha, Im born in pig year so I dun mind being called a pig for sleeping too much cuz this is wad I really need more than anything.
虽然我知道你不是我心目中喜欢的人,但是我就是喜欢你!
-林达浪(薛海)to <3 陈宝茱
-Yan
12:21 AM