Friday, January 7, 2011
Hey ppl,Tis year is a very stress year for me :(
So I will stop my active blogging and resuming it asap (maybe after o lvls)
If u wanna noe about my posts.
Feel free to come to me and I'll give it to u verbally :P
Haha! Anyways, today is a busy day as we're having CCA bazzaar!
Actually i'm suppose to play my gao-hu n take tis chance to practice.
But I end up walking around and have fun.
And went to pester Josh and Marius to teach me some songs.
Although I can already play, but I kind of hav STM. So.. Ps uh :)
Must re-teach agn.
Btw, Ruby, monster, percussion ppl (except for some) juniors, seniors and my cliqueS (not by any order). \m/!!
Muahahahahaha! Percussion too! And of course all sections frm CO.
Later ppl say I betray them if not I bias lor. LOL!
P/s: Thanks monster! I love your presents. :D
Put oso. :)
My tuition 6pm starting. GTG , bb!!
无解的眼神心像海底针
光是猜测我食欲不振
有点烦人又有点迷人
浪漫没天份反应够迟钝
不够谨慎花挑错颜色
但很矛盾喜欢你的笨
微笑再美再甜不是你的,都不特别
眼泪再苦再咸有你安慰,又是晴天
靠的再近再贴少了拥抱,就算太远
全世界只对你有感觉
玩的再疯再野你瞪一眼,我就收敛
马路再宽再远只要你牵,就很安全
我会又乖又黏温柔体贴,绝不敷衍
我只对你有感觉
体贴却黏人爱哭却温顺
有时天真有时很邪恶
对你耍狠就是舍不得
请吸收养分让脑袋平衡
要你现身动作慢吞吞
怎么承认我非你不可
-Yan
5:44 PM