image image
Wednesday, December 22, 2010





WHOOooo!! Finally forced myself to blog.
Actually got alot of event I haven post on cuz I can't be bothered.
BUT! Ytd de bbq too special le so cannot dun post!
Cuz Percussion, Guanyue and Er-hu bbq same day diff. place. Hhaa!
So I decided to take a look at my blog. Super dead.
OK luh, post then post lor. Hahha
Ytd, is Er-hu's bbq outing!
I was suppose to meet up with my friends but it din turn out right.
So I went there myself. Walked around then saw my 'mum' , 'sis' and ruixiang.
Hhahaha!! Only the 4 of us are punctual!!
Others are like: 'I cannot find lor! Walk around like dunno wad. -.-"'

P/s: Thanks to monster, make my mood better a bit so I go outing oso nvr forget her. Got present uh!
hahah! Ps uh, my handwriting very ugly! But better than RX.
Hmm, then jiexiang, ziming and jordan cycle here so we have 3 bic available.
Then me, karen, ziming with jiexiang one bic, we cycle to Ehub!
HAha!Then karen n I share a bic to bak.I carry her.
Then the second time. Ruby came along.
Spent a total of 117 dollars on food.
Then cycle bak is ziming, karen w/ me, jiexiang w/ ruby.
The funny thing was karen and I was behind jiexiang and ruby.
Then we heard ppl cycle pass then say ruby was jx girlfriend.

Tok so much dunno u all understand anot. LOL!
Most of the seniors came bak.
It was a fun time tgt.
所谓:‘大家在一起开心最重要’

Sth like tat luh, learnt from Hebe!
Hope next year can organise sth like tat. Super fun!
Ruby BEST!
Later around 6+ going Clarke Quay with Ruby.
I taking bak my calculator and accompany her shop Christmas presents.
Hais, my kbox voucher still haven use leh. How?
Next year no time go play already.
Think I finish posting le ba, I guess ._.
ok, finally! Hahah

P/s: Must watch 孩子。狗 cuz hebe singing for the show. Hahah! Hebe (Y)



-Yan

12:32 PM