image image
Wednesday, December 29, 2010



Hey, after looking at my stats.
I feel tat if I dun post, 就太对不起你们了.
So I shall tok about ytd.
I went out with suan, sotong and winson.
Saw Crystal at inter.
We went to buy our BAGGIES!!
Like wad monster said : Sch reopen need new one mah! New Year :D
Hhaha, tats wad exactly wad she said.
So went walk around thn decide whether to buy new one anot.
So, First Stop : Tampines mall. Not much actually.
Second Stop : City Hall there. Got alot variety of bags.
Third Stop : Bugis Street. Dun like, too many ppl liao.
Suan n I was damn irritated by the crowd.

We was like: PUSH WAD PUSH?!IN FRONT GOT PPL BLOCKING RIGHT?! or CAN WALK FASTER ANOT?! 散步 GO SOMEWHERE ELSE LA! .___."

But the good thing is, SUAN got his bag!! Most ex de! $32~
However, nice luh :))
And finally! After considering SO LONG :P, jkjk ^^
Went bak to City Hall. So, Fourth Stop : City Hall :)
 This is when the rest of us bought our bags
.I first one, then after so long, Sotong second.
Then we waited for 15min before winson bought his.
Saw alot familiar bags. Saw shermin,Tori , etc.
P/s: Saw Monster's bag at bugis street. :D LOL!
I bought Starry bag, 看久了眼花 >___<
Sotong bought plain pink.  Somemore she choose the longest.
Winson leh, plain red. LOL! Everyone wwas shock.
Ate Mac, Stupid shop no mayonise >:(
After tat Thanks Sotong's dad. Send as bak to TM.
WEnt Kikki.Then shop around lor.
Went Toys'R us. Found ourselves playing with Sesame streets puppets.
Then we like. OMG, since when we become so childish?!
And sotong was like : Tis girl, tis boy KISS!
Everyone was like ._."'Err....We went out of Tm then suan : Ei!Valerie??
So we was like VALERIE!!!! She turn bak very SHOCK.
After all hello, everyone stand there n was like ._."'Err.... AGN!
Went bak at 615.
The End! Lame but fun ^-^
 







离开的时候要说一声,
离开的时候,
记得要回头看一看为你留下来的人,
说不定他们正在伤心







-Yan

5:53 PM