image image
Saturday, November 6, 2010






Yo guys!!
Tis few days although keep texting and typing, I oso got train my singing wor..
But still as 难听 as ever.. hahah!!
I realised tat my phone de batt go down very fast..
Yea, then alot ppl complain dunno wad i typing in my msges..
Sry luh, my finger very big then press oso will press wrong..
Post-poned the event agn n agn..
Cuz alot of 问题 keeping poping out one after another..
So the T3 thingy is the coming mon after bridging lor..
Actually is tis coming mon de but wed HCL got O levels..
Too bad luh.. Today went to see some cake and take down info..
Cuz someone nid lor so I go check out..
Hahah, hmm, T3 play till hungry can go pizza hut eat?
I wan eat the 7 cheesy pizza agn..  Very nice..
Today first time nvr go exercise leh..
Cuz my arm and I kind of lost val contact so nvr tell her I change no.
Haha, and tat sotong uh!! Msg her nvr reply de..
Haiz, and today serious headache xia..
Just now go up the overhead bridge too fast..
My head feel like breaking apart.. ARGH!!!
Haha, my ah xin very sweet uh..
Tell me eat medicine then go sleep but I cant..
heheheh..
Dunno why I keep thinking about 兵齐步..
Stuck leh, cannot get out.. OMGosh!!



你那名字我越叫越怪
可是,我喜欢!!:D
我知道对你说的这句话还很早
但,我说了会比较放心
出国时要小心,要好好照顾自己
不然我会很担心
我知道你会不忍心看到我担心对不对?
不要想我哦,我知道你会的啦,不用解释..
Hahahah~! (BHB)
总而言之,我爱你~ ^-^




-Yan

7:32 PM