Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Hey readers :D
Today is the last 3rd day of bridging!!!
I can wait for bridging to end cuz it means tat:
Fri 12/11: Class chalet!!
Mon 14/11: Outing with clique :D
Yuppie!! Muahahah!!
Then the 2 months of holiday, I wanna go work!!
Go work with my laogong~ :P
hahah, actually she wan work at popeyes de..
But dun wan le.. Long story.. Heheh!!
Blog long one tmr!! ^^
P/s sher: Suan and I wan call u 小 sher 姐.. I cant wait for fir and MON!! Muahah!! ^^ 18chefs here we go!!!
P/s Hengle: Nice pics!! Last time really cute luh, but u seemed like u've deproved in ur cuteness :P..
Joking joking!! Still as cute and UR SO SKINNY!!! Jealous jealous..
我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分
LOL random!! @#%&!
Think changing status really helps..
Cuz I think we're closer than last time..
Maybe being a nanny can bond better than monster??
Hahah!! Thanks :D
And I will curb my temper luh.. Sometimes Im not 小气-ing..
Im emoing cuz I suddenly feel very sad for no reason..
And its all of e sudden somemore..
-Yan
9:47 PM