Thursday, November 4, 2010
Hey guys, actually wanted to post ytd de..
But I din have the opportunity to touch it..
So today I try to squeeze everything in a post..
Hahah, shermin and suan say I anyhow write oso can write until so long..
Then I replied: All rubbish ma.. Hahah!!
Indeed luh.. Ok, lets start!
Yesterday~!
Another school day without my deary..
So I went to her house after sch alone uh..
Cuz wanrong got dental appointment.. (Hehe!! More personal space :P)
Oops, I joking only.. Ya, so I took deary's hw from her..
I reached deary's house with a bottle of 100+!!
But at first she was like look really sick all this..
But better la compared to Tues.. Pale like she gonna faint any moment..
And with the face tat shows: Ur not welcomed..
Hahah!! Lolw.. Joking agn..
Cuz she asked me whether I wanna come in with e not smiling face..
After tat she saw wad she have missed..
And like 'NNOOOOOO!!!' for the past few minutes??
Really la, got alot of things to catch up..
Since u dunno how to take care of urself..
Muahhahaha, yea, then we gossiped luh..
Finally she started laughing and she looked better..
Btw, I ask u guys uh, just recovered cannot eat oily fried stuffs hor?
U noe wad I saw? She
EATING FRIED CARROT CAKE!!!
Wapiang uh.. No wonder she keep falling sick..
Say her then she just say, Im alright, its ok de..
Haiz, I think I should
work harder on my
FULL-TIME JOB..
Aiyo.. 有时真拿你没办法..
Pls luh, take gud care of urself leh deary D: ..
And I wanna thanks her and her bro uh...
They very funny and interesting leh..
Especially hx.. Anyhow press my phone oso can solve my prob..
And now I cant get it agn.. My chi typing phone thingy dunno wad shit..
Then now I cant connect my wi-fi!!
A few days ago still can de leh..
So I wan like download the apps for sending for bluetooth from market..
So deary uh..
HELP ME AGN!!!
Had alot of fun uh :D
So I should go her house often :P..
Today (Shermin, u should read this cuz tis is ur section)
Normal bridging lessons as normal..
Getting more and more xian lor..
After tat quickly went to S11 to have lunchb4 goin bak CO..
Hahah, ZhangBin got menopause xia..
Crazy old man!!! Anyhow scold ppl then Karen cried..
Second time le..
First time is cuz of money probs, concert ticket all tis..
She too stressed up and he kept pushing her for money..
Today is tat we din get the air-con room we wanted so he scold agn..
But karen got tell the ex-co but they in the end gave it to Tan-Bo-Yue..
Ms Kuan then say take turns.. WTF!!
Haiz, then during break time, I went to join shermin they all..
Gossip all this uh.. (influenced by others so I love to gossip alot)
Then we interupt shifu playing 周杰伦-安静..
Shermin and Junying played Barbie Girl to distract him.. Hahah!!
Jy told me tat she feel a bit embarrassed by having tis song in her phone..
Lol, like tat oso can.. O.o
Then we went home after all those tiring sessions and scoldings..
Walked out the gate then saw a cat..
Played with it and others started to stay a distance away from me..
Isit tat scary?
Played with 'Garfield' at the void-deck..
After went Shermin and I crossed the road, we saw TJY..
She J-walked passed the long stretch of road..
She finally arrived and told us:
U noe I saw the 168? I go board the bus but then I realised tat my ez-link card no money, nid go interchange top-up so I alighted lor.. Aiyo..
hahah!! Nowadays everybody all blur blur de..
Then sectional tat time asked Shermin tis sat free anot..
But I nvr tell her wad I gonna do..
Hahaha, but I noe she already guessed wad I organizing but dun wan say..
P/S: Shermin uh, u so smart, surely can guess dao de..
Anyways, regardless wad ur ans is, tis sat u must come..
Now currently got 9ppl going so gonna uninvite 1 person..
And maybe go invite Potpot and ah yi??
Ask shermin first..
P/s: Shermin uh, I let u choose location.. Faster choose!!
Then we went MRT cuz TJY wanna top-up..
Then before shermin go simei, I gave her my wang-wang..
Cuz I dun feel like eating then I scared later the biscuit 脆 diao..
Then TJY say y give her nvr give me??
Y u treat her so good??!!
I was like: Got meh?? Then I dunno wad to do..
So say hestitated cuz Im thinking of a perfect solution..
So I say, u guys share?
TJY then say, aiya, no nid la..
Shermin oso say, nvm, give her ba..
Aiyo, I oso cant eat, my teeth.. Today got go dental..
Polish and filling until very pain..
So cant chew at the right side for 1 day..
The tat time shermin was holding a file luh so got a gap..
Then I threw wangwang at the gap..
Haha, ps, 吓倒 u le.. Cuz I think I saw u jump a bit?
Suddenly got a flying wangwang of course will 吓倒 lor..
Hope u have ate the wangwang uh..
P/s: Sry tjy, I only got 1 packet..
Pp/s: Shermin!! haha, as promised agn.. Today de post is for u la..
And I think its a long one?? I nvr break u oso cannot break!! Long post hor!
希望我的这份‘工作’不会被炒鱿鱼
希望换了一个 position 感情不会变
我想太多也希望你能理解
没有条件的爱,遇到 obstacles 的时候,真的会长久吗?
Hahah, ps being mushy agn..
-Yan
9:52 PM