image image
Monday, November 1, 2010

Hey, cute little earthlings..
Hope u have received my message and have already saved my new number..
See tis pic here?? Tis is mu current wallpaper..
Hahah, previous phone nvr use over 2 years then spoil..
The key spoil then still about 47-80 to repair..
So exp so I persuaded my parent to sign a line and buy a phone for me lor..
Hmm, phone costs 98 uh..
Got a xperia phone uh..
Looks very vulnerable to me then the KEY VERY SMALL!!!
Aiyo, I only can type landscape..
Hmm, today is the first day of bridging..
Ms Cheng gave a LONG 'welcome' speech for Sec 3 ppl n sec 4 NA..
Which is not welcoming at all..
Got a bit naggy uh.. :P
Lessons as usual just tat 1 period = 1H 15min
Sch starting at 8..
(Today, a total of 73 ppl was late.. Shocking number)
And ending at 1.45pm..
Was jealous cuz we are suppose to end at 12.30 but cher wan to take us..
  Results = Potential - distractions
Tis is the only thing I heard from the long talk..
Hahah, after tat went KFC to eat with val, Junlong, Sotong , caigeng and his sis..
After tat Val n junlong gtg cuz they got CO..
So sotong and I (2 slow sotongs) went TM to buy some stuffs..
Every cheap only uh..
Its meant to be a surprise to someone special but dunno she like the colour anot..
I think the colour suits her character uh..
Hope to see her in sch tmr uh..
Speaking of tis, I was quite upset in the afternoon uh..
Thanks Sotong, ur a gud listener..
After saying out and think over it agn..
And consider wad sotong say, it makes alot of sense uh..
But she will think tat way meh?? Dun think so lor..
But I accept the reason luh cuz tat would make me feel better..
Hmm, not my deary is HOT!!! hashaha!!
Kidding la, my HOT is fever..
Worryworry.. Better go see doctor luh..
Btw, I got gud news!!
When I bought the xperia phone, I got a 50 dollar KBOX voucher!!
Hahah!! Then can invite ppl go sing with me..
Next time then plan ba.. Still got time..
Upcoming event, CO clique del, pls save up about 10++ dollars..
I will inform u further uh.. Dun worry.. :D
Think it would be next sat uh!! Hahahahha!!!




你每次有事都不让我知道
是因为我不重要?
还是真的是不想让我担心这么多?
我知道我比不上你的朋友
但, next time请不要这样对我
我的心情你能理解吗?



-Yan

7:34 PM