Friday, November 5, 2010
Hey ah jing :(..
Hand pain pain.. Dunno how to play er-hu tmr..
Today went to play badminton with my mum's company de ppl..
Uncle Terry drove my mum, my bro and I there to poi ching pri there..
When playing with Uncle Terry, a client asked him.. Ur nephew uh?
Hahah!! Funny xia, he say no then paused awhile..
Then he replied, my daughter.. LOL!!
Everyone noe he dun hav daughter.. But nvm..
After played with my bro uh..
Suddenly dunno wad happen, my arm like came off..
Feel very empty, very loose like tat.. Lift up oso very pain..
But managed to twist it back uh cuz tis not first time liao..
The first time happened a few years bak so I tot it was alright..
Ya somemore got bruise.. My holding method wrong..
Saw Benedict with his mum and sis.. Hahah!!
Actually nvr see him de but he took the trouble to get my no from can..
Then call me 2x and msged me 2x while I was like twisting my arm bak?
Hahah!! After tat went home lor.. Injured le cannot play liao..
And my mum down there keep nagging, nvr show any concern lor..
Pissed of so I kept playing with my phone.. Hahah!!
Now my right hand like no strength to lift up uh..
Very weak.. So i say CO how??
And tmr going T3 as requested by shermin.. Hahah!!
Surprise, 鸡蛋的奇迹.. LOL..
Maybe will post some pic here and will surely write about tmr de..
&& I finally figured out how to use my phone le..
Managed to solved my question too!! Muahaha!!
But still must thanks my
AH XIN and her bro..
Helped me quite alot with my phone too but I still cant figured it..
Now ok le!! Heheh.. Cant wait for tmr!!
See shermin and TJY de expression..
Cant imagine wad '伟大的丁大指挥' will do to me..
Cuz I cant seemed to 渐强 with my hand like tat.. Oh my gosh!!
Hahah, just now sry uh, josh asked me out but I've got my plans..
Today at home was like.. .. ARGH!!
Sian Dao~!
Think tis post would be long enough for my pathetic right hand le ba..
Reminder:
Pls meet at inter at 10.15am tmr..
Ahem suan and larry.. U noe wad to do.. Wink*
Cant come uh, BE JEALOUS BA!!!
Btw: Ahxin uh, u wan hear the high frequency ringtone agn come come look for me.. I let u have a close 'view' on tat thingy.. Which really made my ear very pain :( Alot ppl oso cannot hear so DUN NID WORRY TOO MUCH.. But u still nid take gud care of ur ear..
Tis is a command from ur beloved nanny!!
现在虽然对我的 status 有一点不满
但只有你那句话 (u noe wad I meant if ur ahem..:D)
就觉得我是学校中最幸福的人
谢了,我爱你 <3!!
-Yan
10:21 PM