image image
Tuesday, October 26, 2010





Heyhey..
Eh suan, tis really look like Hengle right??
Lol, hmm, dun misunderstand..
It all start when we decided to watch PA2..
But since its NC16, we cant get in uh..
So everybody decided to rent the PA1 as most of us nvr watch part 1..
Then we went to T1 basement..
Unfortunately, its OUT OF STOCK!!!
So, after browsing through the whole small store..
We rented, final destination 3, the carnival one..
And orphan.. M18.. So can guess the dirty content right?
Yup, then went cold storage bought chips and cup noodles..
Followed Joshua Lum to his BIG CONDO..
Cuz others say tat his house de bass system very gud..
So bused 37 and walked a while till we reached his house..
Josh bro came home and he was like SO FIERCE!!! Hhahah!!
We oso closed all the lights and curtains..
Hmm, after all the 'movie watching', its 6.40pm!!!
We quickly went to the bus stop and took no. 5..
Alighted at East Point..
Winson and Val went to buy dinner at long john!!
When suan we informing them tat we go first, someone called my name..
I was shocked uh honestly..
Cuz watched alot of weird weird movies.. Can't help it uh..
Yea, so I turned around, I saw..... ..... HENGLE!!!
Got a bit 吓倒 agn uh..
Cuz tis time she should be working..
Ya, i waved at her.. Only she smiling at me very happily..
But the rest of her friends was like saw a great enemy like tat..
Aiyo, oso dun nid like tat ma.. Even if I dun like u I oso got wave and smile..
Then suan saw her too, then he say: Wa! 很像张芸京了 leh!!!
Hahaha, so we chiong to the mrt there..
Almost tripped but still make it in time to board the train..
Went to T1 to return the disc then we go on separate ways..
Hahah, cuz my bus came first uh so I ran lor..
Reached home at around 7.45pm..

  PS:Tats for yesterday.. As promised, Shermin..

Today de uh.. Haiz, dun wan type le..
Everybody saw it today!!! Ms Ding.. Everything.. HAhahah!!
PS: Shermin, I still dun think there's sth wrong about singing while bathing leh..
PSTY: Think I going gym in friday uh.. Who wanna come?? Very fun de :D!! And Shermin uh, friday must come with me.. I dun care!!! Must pei wo..   


你这一次的 msg 是写给我的吗??
我不觉得是 leh 因为,我读不懂!!!
我不会放弃的!!
再接再厉,已定行的!!


-Yan

9:22 PM