Saturday, October 16, 2010

Heyhey, u guys prefer I blog everyday?
Or blog whenever I wan with a long post?
Hahah, Shermin uh, I ytd went to watch 'The Child's eye'
Wad ppl call 童眼 3D uh..
Its scary but not shocking!!! :P
Like wad Tori say lor..
Hahah!! Very nice! The story!!
Rainie rox!! xD
I dun like the stupid boyfriend.. Argh!!
I wan watch it agn.. Cuz tis movie oso got laughter de..
I dun really understand the ending of the story uh..
So if u understand then come explain it to me..
Sotong lor.. She say 越 scary 越好
In the end she cannot take it..
Dun dare to watch then keep squeezing my arm de fats!!!
Eh, very 丢脸 leh.. I mean the fats..
I still think the movie very cool!!
Oh, the valerie told us to see the guys de reaction..
Then I realise tat: TORI NVR SCREAM AT ALL LEH!!!???!!!
I hear wrong or wad??!!! I tot he will scream de lor but he just..
..Sit there, slouching.. Down there smiling wor.. Waloa!!!
But I admit la, tis movie is'nt tat terrifying..
Scary only cuz the place, sound, and the image..
Yupyup, ok..
Mon going CLARKE QUAY!!!!
Ohoh, if clarke quay is pronounce as clarke 'key'
Then boat quay leh?? Isit call boat 'key' or boat kuay??
Ok, nvm.. STEAMBOAT!!!!!
I'm so excited!!!!!
Btw, I just added a new sogn in my playlist..
I put it 2 uh..
Title called 没关系..
Tis song is for SUAN de luh but it oso same applies to me..
After listening to the song, alot of memories and feeling came bak..
I noe I sound crazy.. But,.., its the fact!!
Nowadays, dun hav alot of happiness..
Cuz the sadness always overwhelmed me..
Can't seemed to cheer up.. T.T
当我看到我的阿京,我一定会忘了你的脸 (Y)
但是这时光不长久,掩盖不了我的悲伤
似乎不能从这恶梦醒过来
Hatred slowly grew bigger n bigger~~ PS: Suan, wad u do is right!!
U wun regret it!!! :D (Y)
Lyircs for 没关系: This also say wad I feel uh..
你离开的时候没有一句
没有一句对不起
对不起是我太执迷
你离开的时候没有一句
没有一句话说清
说清楚(你)离开的原因
也许他可靠 他实际 他不一样
他能够给你安全感 不是梦想
谁还在乎一起傻傻的说过那些话
没关系 我们分了没关系
这不是你的问题
是我没那个福气
没福气 却又爱上你
就算哭了没关系
这不是你的问题
痛痛快快给我一句
没关系 没关系 没关系
你离开的时候没有一句
没有一句对不起
对不起是我太执迷
你离开的时候没有一句
没有一句话说清
说清楚(你)离开的原因
也许他可靠 他实际 他不一样
他能够给你安全感 不是梦想
谁还在乎一起傻傻的说过那些话
没关系 我们分了没关系
这不是你的问题
是我没那个福气
没福气 却又爱上你
就算哭了没关系
这不是你的问题
痛痛快快给我一句
没关系
爱情里面总有一个比较傻
要怪就怪我放不下
痛苦给我幸福留给你和他
没关系 没关系 没关系
-Yan
10:14 AM