image image
Saturday, October 30, 2010


Hey, look at my 阿京..
Cool right?? SO MAN!!!
Ya, lets go straight to the point uh..
Ytd is the day tat most of the things went wrong..
Morning, I cant find my gym towel..
Then I was late for the meeting up uh..
Rented 'Echo' and bought some cup noodles etc de food..
Then went gym for like 1.2H or so at josh there de gym..
After tat, we waited for sufang to bathe uh..
Went bak up to josh house as most of our bags were there..
I prepared a while but still cant let go of lobster de itouch..
Ps uh, addicted to 'surviving high school' tat game..
Left the condo then ran towards the far away bus stop..
Think I missed the bus cuz I waited fot like 21 min before 37 came..
Met my deary after tat..
So decided to go Wendy's burger for lunch but too many ppl le..
So went CS instead..
She order mushroom roti prata while I bought a 'no calorie' de coke..
Must maintain the calorie lost.. I still remember uh, 71 calorie!!!
After tat, went to fairprice to buy suan n junlong de maggie!!
Suan wan the korea de and junlong wan the cheapest chicken maggie??
Ya, deary accompany me go uh..
When I about to pay, she ran over with a 100+ big bottle!!
Aiyo, then the lady at the counter was very 为难 cuz dunno who to listen to..
Ya, in the end she listen to deary de -.-''
Walao, wad is tis?!

PS: SUan uh, if u wanna pay, inform junlong to pay hx a total of $2.65. Cuz ur maggie is she pay de.. Junlong one oso.. Ya, and I noe hx surely will say no nid but just pay her luh hor..

Then according to huixin, cannot take cheapest de..
Too much MSG le..

Then according to huixin, tat BIG bottle of 100+ must finish..
Cuz must replenish he things we lost during gym workout..
And I GAIN BACK MY CALORIES LOST!!! 倒贴 somemore!!!
But since she so sweet,  nvm ba right?

Then according to huixin, junlong de maggie very nice de..
Not so much MSG, TRUST HER~!!

Hahah, she got say alot uh.. But I only remember tis much only..
Gossiped alot along the way..
After tat went to buy her a gift and we so called exchange the present luh..
I got a milk bottle of sticky!! Haha, I made others jealous :P
Which she say suits me compared to the square bottle she saw..
But I got share a bit luh.. ( except for the sccody-doo de..)
Ya, things started to go wrong luh..
SUan phone spoil for no reason..
When I walking back to the gate, started to rain heavily..
Got very wet uh.. Then nid josh pass to get in..
But dunno how contact him..
Borrowed phone for a guy at the bus stop then called can..
Cuz I only remember her no. BUT!!
The first person I called is my deary but no one pick up..
Then after tat josh came..
Reached his house n realised everybody watchin monga..
We ate maggie uh..
Then cant find the horror movie..
My fault lor.. Haiz, the bus oso got scam me leh..
Some ppl went home uh..
The rest of us went to play pool, 50c per game..
Cheap cheap!!

Btw, when I was with deary, We found a unused movie ticket..
But she lost tat thing BUT nvm..
I giving her a surprise on monday!!
SShhhh, dun tell her..
I still haven find a bottle to put the sticky leh..

Ytd ah jing come at 12pm leh
and I nvr go airport fetch her..
Retarded!! Today she go IMM for the signing thingy..
But I got CO and if I pon, I oso dun hav anything for her so sign..
Haiz, sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad!!! T.T


为什么你这么喜欢一直让我吃醋 uh??
这样很不健康 leh!!
一点点开心的时间都不给我,什么意思 ma??
Since only 1 month 1 time, I cant wait for next mon.. :D
希望可以照约定,1 month 1 time hor!! ^^



-Yan

2:18 PM