image image
Thursday, October 14, 2010




Hey everybody! EOY buhbye, enjoyyy here I come!!!
Btw, doggy name is pluplu! Spell wrong uh, psps..

My mon say I can go work during the holidays when I dun nid to go sch so often..
Hmm, I've changed my playlist uh..
1. 潇洒小姐 - 萧亚宣
2. 说了再见 - 周杰伦
3. Wake up - 周汤豪
4. 一个人的精彩 - 萧亚宣
Hahah! My bro call 萧亚宣 rexona girl cuz she advertise rexona ma..
Ok, my schedule:
-Tmr, maybe going out uh..
-Sat go marine parade find my mom SHOPPING!!
-Mon!! BEST UH!! Going central (clarke quay) eat steamboat!!!!!
ROARs!!!
I wanna watch 童眼 but very scary D:
I should plan my outings and money wisely!!!

"It’s another one, make it real
For all the broken heart
When love’s gone, all you got to do is—

Wake up 我們呼吸的不是愛情
Break up 算什麽大不了的事情
Wake up 下一秒鐘調整心情
別爲了昨天 而浪費感情
Wake up 哭泣不是唯一的表情
Break up 都無法熄滅你的熱情
Wake up 多情不是等於濫情
This is not a love song , This is not a love song

幹嘛要醉到K歌 都跟不上節拍
幹嘛想吃回頭草當人家的備胎
幹嘛讓自己掉進淚海 放不開
幹嘛以爲失戀了全是自己活該

太陽下山 无精打采
明天依舊再爬上來
舊的不去 新的不來
壞的夢 快點醒來!!"
-Wake up (Nick Chou)

This song is for Suan! Hahaha! Sotong oso, WAKE UP!!!
This song oso represents what I think now..
Today, I saw Azilah and her laopo..
I jealous.. Y can't I be like her?
你一下子这样,一下子又那样
真得让我才不透, 为什么我们之间的距离却来却远?
这是我自找的吗?
你不用再说什么了,没用!
应为我正在气头上!
Anybody who see tis, dun anyhow think.. MAYBE ITS NOT U.. PARANOID!

Argh!! I going have flu liao.. BUT! I cannot fall sick..
Cuz, if I fall sick, monday cannot eat steamboat le la!!
I wan go there buy sticky!! Hahah, only buy limited packets..
If I got give some to u, tat means u mean alot to me and ur lucky!!!
Hahah, most probably I would eat everything myself :D!
Hahah! I wan watch ghost movie..
So can scream my fear, upset and anger out!!
After tat maybe will feel better..
Suan must come!! :D
Byes~

-Yan

8:54 PM