image image
Monday, October 25, 2010


Harlo agn ppl :D..
Actually recently very lazy to post uh dunno why..
But as requested from shermin, squeeze sth to post ba.. :P
Oh ya, u still haven answer my question leh shermin..
Wads xoxo uh??
Hmm, I should say, my mood now is expressed on my 阿京 face..
Think everything should be fine uh..
Hope the end product is not worst than wad I've expected..
Later going out watch Paranormal Activity 2!!
I was forced to go T.T
Cuz after watching the thriller, I got a bit frightened uh..
Lol, so timid..
Somemore the movie is NC16 leh..
But got some ideas to get in, dunno can work anot..
Started to go gym recently, saw some pri classmates..
I wan slim down and balance my hand muscles :D
Ya, then try get gold for NAFA test..
Oso can train stamina, running at constant speed~!!
Going every sat morning uh..
Promise the next post would be a longer one!!


我知道我做错了
你肯原谅我,我什么都愿意做
虽然不能像以前一样,和你那么亲切
但至少, 我还能在你身边为你帮助你
Thanks and LOVE YOU!!


-Yan

10:46 AM