image image
Saturday, October 9, 2010





Yo harlo everybody!!
Haha, todays my birthday!!
So old xia, 15 years old..
I wun be blogging for the next 5 days or so..
Preparing for EOY.. Finally run liao!!
Anyway, I got very wonderful presents from alot of sweet pl..
Sweet till I take le almost got diabetes.. >.<
Haha, I received a BIG Baby pluto!!
And according to Sotong, her name is called plutplut..
Currently, it has a dirty butt uh cuz my dad somehow put it on the newspaper..
Then the butt black black :P..
But its still as cute as ever, since she was picked by u guys
It means 我们有缘分 to meet each other.. :D
Thanks Ruby for her beloved pillow!!

Thanks tis sweet friends for plutplut:
-Candice-Crystal-Deary <3-Jiayi-Potpot-Shermin :D-Ah yi- Ah liew..
And I LOVE IT!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thanks Junying and Jingwei for the earing!! *Blink*blink*

Thanks tis group of ppl for the cool emo cap:
-Tori-Sotong (blur 到没人有de)-Suan-Yawen-

Thanks AZILAH for monkey fan! Which she say looks like me >.<
Haha, so I made her come all the way to TM basement just to pass me the present..
Haha, ps, 大牌..

Thanks Sotong, suan, cancan, Winson, Tori, Potpot, Yawen, Junying ,Jingwei for the BRITHDAY cARDS..

Thanks everybody for the Birthday song.. Especially Mr Abdilah..
Hahah, he very funny.. Today I late for lesson for 20min
Then when I step in. He nvr scold me..
He just sang~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!~~~
Hahah, first time man!!

Thanks to the first 6 ppl who sent me Happy Birthday while I was sleeping!!
1. WenSUan
2. HengLE
3. Clarice
4. Siyii
5.Junying
6. Ruby

Ruby send me at 4.30 xia!!! Aiyo.. MUst say happy birthday to her too!!

Thnx Sotong, Suan, weixiang for accompany me go buy tat Friendship band!!
Haha, As promised, not to take it out unless we get caught uh..
By chers in sch..
But bathing must take out!! Later colour change then not nice liao..
Btw, we bought it at X-craft. 1 dollar nia.. But its very meaningful

PS: SOtong!! As promised too, must reassure u!!
SOTONGS FOREVER!!!!!


Orh, forgot, must thnx ppl who gave me bdae hugs!!
Xinxiu and sotong!! Haha..
The more I see plutplut, the more I wanna smile!!
Cuz shes siting on my sofa..
And shes SO CUTE!!!


生命中如果没有你们
这么好的朋友,女朋友,Sotong, ETC!!
我真得不懂该怎么度过我的人生
谢谢你们!!
Lets have fun and celebrate a proper one after EOY!!
I owe u guys!! <3
BFFs forever!!
Gud luck for the upcoming exmas uh,
regardless of EOY, O levels or N levels.. :D
OMG, today's post is a really long one!!



-Yan

6:24 PM