Thursday, October 21, 2010

Argh~! Ah jing ! Im here to emo agn..
Not cuz of my results, cuz I got improve so..
I will work harder, but now, its harder without ant motivations..
I got way too many reasons to leave 'ahem' alone..
I think I've done enough for her to survive throughout the year..
But I would still help if 'ahem' still encounter any problem..
Anyways I've passed the job to someone le, so I dun think I'm needed..
Then she tot I got serious illness or sth..
Tok like Im leaving like tat..
Haha, Im leaving but NOT DYING!!
If tat someone really have any idea to solve the prob,
I think I will 亲自出马..
Hahah, but tat day wun come..
Btw, sry uh sotong, today very 过分..
Forgot return u phone but in class not my fault leh..
Is winson throw ur bag de, then u forgive him then nvr forgive me..
I nvr do anything leh!!!
Or maybe I got but I din realise..
Sry luh, go home I will auto emo de..
Especially to my blog and 阿京..
So in sch I will try my best to stay happy!!
Maybe happy overboard le..
Din realized I hurt ur feelings..
Sry ma, Sotongs Forever right?
Hmm, anyways, we are gonna watch
PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES 2!!
On monday uh cuz no sch..
Winson promised to treat me Long John, so we can like tat time..
Watch 'The Child's Eye' tat time smug in :P
Hahah! Then I jeep dipping into Tori de cheese :D
Thanks uh larry :D, very nice..
And careful wor, ppl sitting beside me on mon..
I gonna steal ur cheese like wad I did to Larry..
Hahah, think would be Suan and Sotong ba..
Cuz today in class plan le..
Made used to free periods to tok rubbish and played True or Dare!!
Damnn fun xia :D
Kaiboon is a HOT BABE and Caigeng is a SEXY BABE!! Hahah!
Today played percussion during my break time..
Bonded quite well with others :D
Then after tat my hand was red like crazy about 3 hours or so ba..
Hahah! Maybe played too 用力 then improved blood circulation..
I went back classroom then my juniors, shafraaz, Janice etc..
Asked me wad happen, hand so RED!!!
Oh, not hand, is the whole part below the elbow..
Counted alot liao wor..
Recently dunno wad happen, drifting further part for very close friends..
While bond very well with friends..
Got a bit 舍不得 de feeling..
Dunno wad I did wrong..
Anything can just like discuss with me??
So I can change or sth..
I'm just like Larry, I dun wan lose friendship..
But got exception luh, depends..
我已经准备好了,过了今天
我不会再去想我们之间的事了
不过别担心,真正需要的时候
我一定不顾一切的帮你
只希望你开心,快乐..
"我确定的不会改
爱的还会是你
你是我美好的回忆
,希望我不会忘记你
离开的选择虽然很痛苦
会伤心是理所当然的
心情,你能了解吗?"
PS: Hmm, finished creatin a puzzle..
If u wan understand fully what I mean above,
I will give a stickys..
Hint: Solve it like how u solve a puzzle..
-Yan
9:01 PM