Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ah jing!!! 爱死你了!!!!
Haiz, I worry for my physics leh.. Always CMI..
Now chem oso drop like shit lor..
Y must CMI= cannot make it??
Y cannot can make it leh??
Ppl always so depressed about their life..
Im a really gud example!! Hahah!
Hmm, recently went into 唐禹哲 de songs uh..
Cuz got 1 time watched 娱乐百分百 then all the song I heard not bad uh..
They performing for mooncake festival..
Haha.. And PS uh ah jing..
I nvr watch 钻石夜总会..
I din noe u got go..
I wan go SG 18th 金曲奖 see u!! Hahah, see first la..
Whole body aching, shoulder pain, leg pain, headache agn!!
PAIN!!!!!Leg pain cuz I kept jumping jumping without any warm up..
Jump for 5 mins lor, then still ran after buses..
Then like tat lor.. Mon still got PE somemore..!!!
Worst come to worst, just have fun n play lor.. Dun care so much..

Deary!! I finally see ur pic le..
Haiz, sry uh..
Take so long to retrieve the pic.. Btw, so cool!!!!
Haha, I wan buy oso!! :p
I can see ur 鱼片粗米粉 hahah!!
Haiz, I dun think I can bare the days without toking to u..
But no choice, exam period..
Somemore think theres not nid to tok so much uh..
I cant wait for EOY to over!! With flying colours oso luh..
So can go ENJOY LE!!!! I kind of planned something already uh..
Watch movie, Potpot de chalet!!
My birthday celebration.. Maybe dun hav.. Nvm la.
Hmm, go Clarke quay eat steamboat??
Then go see very nice scenery!!
Maybe can ask potpot father buy some beer.. Or champagne??
Haha! See first ba.. She say is 3 days 2 night uh??
Ask all CO ppl in class + shermin?? So can like chiong CO tgt..
Go sing Kbox oso!! My 音准 got improve!! :p
PS:
没有你的日子真的很难度过
冷战已经不流行,赶快回来到我心里
我不想 :说了再见才发现再也见不到
我不要就这样失去你的微笑
不管我在那里,跟谁在一起,我想得依然是你
我说过的话,做过的承诺,永远都不会改变的
现在剩下的只有你这么去看待我们只段感情-Yan
2:26 PM