Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Everytime not very happy with life then will come complain to my readers..
Haha, ps uh..
U all read all always so emo..
Hmm, recently I think alot uh..
Always theres 一丝丝的伤感 coming out within my heart..
Dunno wad happen to me oso..
LTC wasn't tat successful at all,
wasted me so much time then wan organise agn..
Everytime exam, I found a way to boost and motivate me..
I kept telling my-self:
"阿京!请祝我考好成绩!<3"
I always like tat say..
Hmm, then next test in chem uh, on friday, only today can sleep early..
But cuz of sotong. I can't sleep tonight le..
Today de A-Maths test very hard..
I told cher tat uh but tis is wad he replied me
"Tis paper call hard uh?? U must work harder!!"
Then I was like wad the..
Really very hard.. 好不容易 get over it
Then tat Sotong reminded me tat my 3sin2x sth de graph draw wrong..
Haiz and she promise me to entertain me tonight until I fall asleep..
当你把我推开的那一瞬间,我心就像被一把刀刺得很深很深
一丝丝的伤感很快速的进入我伤口
似乎我在你心目中,不是那么重要
我最快乐的时光
就是你需要我的时候
虽然这只是一种利用
当我一点都不在乎
只能在你人生中,出现过,最终要是能帮上那么一点忙
我就心满意足了Btw, today is my Bdae in the chi calender :D!!-Yan
8:23 PM