Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Im posting agn!
Now I can only think of something.. FOOD!!
I kept going hungry, so irritating..
Now not really in gud mood uh..
Cuz everything seemed to go wrong today..
Forgot bring physics book. Ytd night accidentally burst my temper at deary..
Sry uh, then eng cher scold me for my hair as ytd I din have the time to cut them..
Today CO cannot concentrate even though Shermin came bak
Then keep playing wrong..
Actually wan help Shermin de cuz her leg.. yea..
But I seemed to 越帮越忙 lor..
A while made her scream then went helping her up then hit her head..
Not only tat, I still pull her until her hand very red.. >.<
Haiz, 真没用,什么都没有帮到却越弄越糟!!
Serious hated myself..
Cannot control lor, see her like tat but cant do anything to help..
Its really pains me alot..
Maybe cuz tis first time so dunno wad to do..
Now dunno why, suddenly feel very tired uh and feel like emo-ing..
Speaking of emo-ing..
I wanna thnx deary, I emo for 1 year plus le..
Shes the one who changed me uh, not nvr emo at all liao..
But now the emo-ing feeling coming bak le..
HNUGRY~~! Go drink my favourite soup liao.. :D
Yummy!
"If I'm able to take your pain away
just like painkillers, I will" =D
我会这么做, 只有一个原因:
你对我来说是很重要的
7:49 PM