image image
Thursday, September 2, 2010



HahA!! Tis pic, is my phone de wallpaper!!
So nice =D
Everytime I view my blog, see her face..
She nvr fails to make me feel calm and relaxed..
Her smile can make me melt like ice!!
So coool..
Today de firedrill made me stink cuz I sweat too much..
Haiz, no wonder my water so fast finish..
Then today Zhang Bin came bak, but ok la..
Nvr tio scolding..
Tmr nid stay bak for LTC rehearsal, wth..
Later still got tuition xia >.<
And dunno why leh,
Everytime will post at the wrong blog.. Wth~
Now I realised Jing nvr organise concert for SG..
I wan see her live!!

I'm a weak seedling which needed alot of care and attention..
After growing under your love
I finally realised
Tat there's people who actually care for me
P.S: I LOVE YOU!!
Muack~!


-Yan

9:08 PM