image image
Friday, September 10, 2010


Ah jing!! Im scared agn..
Haiz, how I wish I can hug someone and cry now..
Today de happy outing turned out to be a disaster..
PS: Its no one's fault uh, nobody wanted it.. So dun take it too hard..
I oso got wrong lor, if I very cycle so fast ... ... tis wun happen..
After saying tis, I still feel very guilty..


Ah gurl uh, get well soon..
Anything must say hor, I wan do sth to help..
If not that guilty feeling wun go away..
Hope u can overcome tat phobia uh, I still wan go out wif u de..
Normally nid take how long to recover uh>
I not sure leh..
SORRY A MILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
Dun really wan to say wad happen uh..
Quite unpleasant..
But she say her wound look like a wound she saw in her textbook..
And I finally noe e reason why I everytime headache liao..
Tat paramedic say I got LOW BLOOD PRESSURE..
then I went to search the reason of lbp..
They say mostly is natural de.. 天生 uh..
Her face scare and pains me uh cuz I cant do anything to help..
Anything MUST say hor..


每天与你想用一个sweet roll
问题远离我们
天天都可以甜甜密密的过日子
这就是我理想的生活 :D
我爱你 <3!



-Yan

8:35 PM