image image
Thursday, August 26, 2010




Yo!! Another post..
Hmm, why everytime dun wan to post then end up posting alot de leh??
I oso dunno..
Today is the same usual day but with 2 very stupid test!
Walao, my calculator forgot to change bak to DEG mode so get de answers all (-) de..
My 2 marks!! ;(
Then nth much uh..
Today my deary unusually quiet uh..
Then went to apologise to Ms Chua for eating sweets in class..
Then have to write reflections lor..
Not really reflections la, is a essay..
Very act cute de lor, title is 糖果的利与必..
Sth like tat la..
Hmm, which reminds me of Hazirah..
Always say I act cute in front of _ _ _ _ _ _ la..
Eh, I nvr lor x( anyhow say..
Even got, cannot meh?? Lol..
YAY!!! Tmr is friday!!
Got ACE, my favourite lesson..
Not cuz the topic but its very fun playing luh..
No nid study all tis crap..
Sat! Going cycling with friens early morning at bedok reservoir..
Gud! Junyee still wan wake up at 4am to see the sun rise.. Crazy~~


Every event in life reminds me of you
Wanting me to forget u is like hell
Should I just go forward?
I wun make a difference in ur life
Not even a small tiny space is left for me in ur heart..



-Yan

8:47 PM