Friday, August 20, 2010
So long nvr blog liao :p
Cuz is either lazy to blog leh, or forgot wad to type after i sighed in..
阿京 roxz!!!
The new album de song 相反的我 very nice!!
Yesterday:
Then ytd de interclass - captian's ball very unlucky..
But I had alot of fun uh..
Hmm, first match is with 3a3 luh, then total lost by a point..
Haiz, very bad!! I wan get silver..
Hmm then another unlucky thing is tat the drink shop de auntie went home early..
So no 100 plus.. >.<
Then when no cold drink to cool me down, I cant recover frm tat heat..
So the first half with 3e5 we kind of lost by 1 point uh..
Suddenly, I tot of the water cooler..
After tat refreshing drink, I got my energy bak..
So managed to win them by 2 points overall..
Haha, poor thing ms see.. Tired until wan die liao..
and MYRA!! U owe me starbuck..
Nvr come help uh..
Hmm, then after I walk my gf home.. I took 27 n decided to alight next stop..
But i was too tired so I forgot to aloght..
I panic luh so i pressed the bell not knowing where it might stop..
Then stop at a very scary place so no one alighted..
I think the bus driver see no one alight but the bell rang so he oso very scared..
Then he drove dam fast..
Cuz now 7 months then at Changi there..
Damn haunted lor..
So I was in the bus until it returned bak to Tampines..
I ended up reaching home 1h later..
Stupid, waste my time..
-Yan
3:00 PM