image image
Saturday, August 28, 2010



Hmm, ytd and toady really got alot of things happen leh..
Dunno how to start..
U noe after I have reflected,
I realized tat I've solved e 2 thing tat had been pestering me for a long time..
Got one not really fully solved cuz I think tats wad she is ba..
I dun hav any right to change her..
1 of them is tat she suddenly pop up and tok to me..
So I took the opportunity and tok to her..
Then clarify, after tat den ok liao lor..
Another one I dun really wanna say uh..
PS: Thank you deary!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Hahaa, I got my own reason why I specially thank you uh..
Today leh, I woke up, watched tv..
After tat I went out cycle..
Go with Valerie, Junlong, Marius, SOTONG, Lobster..
Later Joshua Lum came to join us..
And very sorry leh, joshua..
I gave him the wrong info then made him go all the way to TJC..
Haha, psps.. :P
I cycle like for 2h then I sunburn..
Wth, my face de skin so vulnerable xia..
Then pain until I nvr tok..
Then Shermin asked me y I today so quiet..
I think Jiayi oso got realize..
So she like try to make us laugh so boost my emotions..
The 4 of us went to playground slack since CO is cancelled..
Walau, speaking of CO..
Everybody reach le then they say its cancelled..
Epic xia..
So we gossiped. sing song. laugh out loud..
Thnx uh, candice n suan..
Cheer me up without noeing..
小强! and the 小白!
DAmn funny xia =D
Yea, tats all..
Post agn when I have the time..

Finally u came bak to me
By my side
But I dun seemed to get ur heart
Having u by my side, without ur heart and love,
Everythings meaningless
I REALLY MISS YOU <3!!


-Yan

7:29 PM