Monday, August 23, 2010
Heyhey, another post..
Hmm, today just received 2 gud news uh..
1st is tat alot ppl failed A-maths so we gonna have re-test on wed..
2nd is today de extra lesson cancelled liao..
Therefore I have the time to post luh..
But got 3 bad news oso..
1st is tat wed got 2 test, Chi compo & A-maths re-test..
2nd is tat Thurs oso got 2 test, Physics & Geog..
3rd is tat next mon. im gonna take 2.4 run..
Sui xia.. So must go train my stamina abit..
Today I saw her, dunno should be happy , sad or angry..
I happy cuz I saw my 'idol'..
Sad cuz I tot she was a very nice person and worth for me to idolize..
Angry cuz I trusted her so much but she 不分青红皂白 accuse me..
So now I dunno wad to do..
Go clarify?
I wun apologise! Cuz I nvr do anything wrong..
If I apologise tat means I admit that Im in the wrong..
SO WAIT LONG LONG UH!!
But according to her character, I dun think she would apologise oso..
Haiz, stress!!!
But I found someone cool enuff to idolize in order to bury tat past..
Yea and she's 张芸京。。 So I will call her 阿京! Haha
Tats wad her fans call her.. Yea..
So, tats it.. Yup!!
-Yan
5:27 PM