Monday, August 30, 2010

Haha, another post!
I post tis pic cuz Ah yi say tis pic very cute uh =D
Ah Jing rocks!!
Today just ran 2.4 uh..
Wa, the headache and dizziness came bak until now..
Haha, today I wanna boost myself tis is wad I do..
ZHANG YUN JING!!!!! ARGGGHHHHHHH!!
Then I chiong lor.. Although I exceeded my targeted timing..
But not bad liao luh..
Today was as per normal..
Nth much, just tat today everything delay then I damn pissed off..
Mrs Lim oso showed us our ranking luh..
Although I nvr see my rank cuz she scrolled too fast liao..
But Ah can say tat I got about 130+..
So lousy!! My target is 100 n above..
Haha, yea..
Tmr is Teacher's Day celebration!!!!
But still got normal lessons until 10..
Stupid xia, wth..
Hm, then go recess with the sec 4&5s..
Hope tmr will be a better day..
I <3 张芸京!!!!!!
Muacks~
不管我做了多少,
我还是不能在你的心里留下那么一点位子
最少的注意, 也无法得到
让我感到很心寒
我们只能这样吗?
我真的真的很爱你!
-Yan
9:48 PM