Thursday, July 29, 2010
Today is a nice and terrible day..
The nice thing about today is tat today is my deary mc the LAST DAY!!
Haha, then got some every special presents!!
Thnx deary, I love it alot!
Yea, then today we kind of make a farewell party for our beloved Mr Wong..
Very sad, I saw him wipe his tears..
Haiz, really sad, I wanna cry but I controlled myself..
Tmr is his last day uh..
I miss u Mr Wong!!
Uh, then Ms Kuan would take over..
But we still touched him..
Its a gud thing cuz in tat way, I noe tat we mean alot to him..
Then we went to canteen to eat some CHOCOLATE CAKE!!
Not bad uh..
And then suddenly, dunno wad happen xia..
I say harlo to KT then she like very pissed off..
As if we're enermy..
But she just told me tat she dun like the nick uh..
Ok lor, sry la, I dunno ma..
Oso very hard to call..
Gud! Its resolved!!!
Arhh.. Feel much better now..
Deary, see u tmr in sch!!!
Miss u leh, 2 days very see or hear ur voice..
Tmr got CHEESE & HAM SANDWICH!!!
YAY!! Thnx uh.. <3!!
Muahahahahahahahahahhaaa..
-Yan
9:48 PM