Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Haiz, recently so troubled.. Stupid abominable person, anyhow say me.. Wth
She very bo liao xia.. Nvr go find out wad really happen then anyhow spread..
Not bcuz if kidney uh, I then dun fell lyk clarifying with her..
Troublesome n kind of waste of time..
Y always got so many problems de, very irritating leh..
Hmm, recently nothing much happen uh n I dun wan to tok about tat incident..
Recently got alot of CAs uh, ytd ss, today chi then tmr is e-maths..
Then on monday I accidentally cut my 1st finger the joint there..
Now lyk got difficulty bending n writing..
Can write la but damn ugly..
Err, ytd is Jingjing bdae, today is jy bdae..
So might as well celebrate tgt..
&, sry hor jy, in front of u take out present and re-do
But tis is the first time I really use my heart to fold things for ppl leh..
Somemore got glow-in-the-dark de.. Blink blink..
Haha, my cherish it hor..
And Jingjing, tat wallet we bought u must use uh..
Dun use? Me n ah can will come n bash u uh.. BOX U BOX U!!
Ytd oso have a very gud time with vivian. jiahui n lee boon
Although not very close to lee boon, we still got common topics to chat n laugh about..
I still got geog n ss nid do leh..
Tat stupid SS, I dunno how do!!!!
Geog can chiong a bit luh..
Hmm, as for my deary, I still own u a meal, maybe consider but 1 mac lunch for u..
Eh, speaking of tat, u got gud girl anot uh?
Got 偷吃 mac anot??
If got I dun wan treat u liao.. :p
Ok la, next time will try post more oftenly..
Byes~
-Yan
9:40 PM