image image
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I did'nt noe whether Im paranoid,
It seemed like u did'nt care
But behind everything,u would be the one hu give me all the support I nided
U taught me lots of values
Which benefits me more than wad I learn in sch
Without u, I did'nt noe where I would be now
Since the day I met u, u gave me all the help I needed
All the help tat a normal friend would give
Whenever we met, we would always act like strangers
I would always take a short glance or secretly peek at u
A few times, I would catch u lookin at my direction
But we would look away, feeling very paiseh
Throughout the times we chat tgt,
I found lots of fun tat I have lost along my Sec sec years
Slowly, u gain an important place in my heart
I dun wan to loose u so I tried to reduce my irritation
But as time pass, I did'nt hav the chance to tok to u anymore
But ur place would never change
I hope tat we would spend sometime tgt
U teaching me some skills
And return to the time
Where we were having fun

-Yanru

10:02 PM